Monday, October 17, 2011

Very interesting......

I love marketing.   Its the business of getting people to do what you want, regardless of what reality is.  I totally fell for it...

When Apple introduced the iPhone 4s' camera specs, I was like.. COOL!    They had fancy words and fancy pictures of of squirrels and stuff.   I thought to myself, the iPhone 4s' camera is the best camera on the market, all because marketing told me so.

Reality check

Apple has really lost its edge.   I'm NOT saying that the SGSII camera is better, I'm saying that the camera on the iPhone 4s is not gods gift to squirrels,  it is average for a high end smartphone.   Somebody else could do the experiment and have similar but different results.

What is the plural possessive of iPhone 4s?

No comments:

Post a Comment